Zanzibar Beach Special
From R13,935 for 2 people sharing
Sun, surf, sand, drinks, cocktails and relaxing – what more could you ask out of tropical island getaway? Pack your bags and head to Zanzibar for a holiday of a lifetime.
An all-inclusive package for two people sharing:
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Full board – breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Drinks from 10am to 11pm
- Available drinks: coffee, tea, mineral water, dispenser juice, sodas, house wine, local beer, spirits and cocktails made with local spirits.
- Airport transfers
Why you’ll love this deal
- It’s all-inclusive – meals, drinks, and snacks are provided for.
- The resort is a few minutes from Jambiani Beach.
- All rooms are close to the Ocean.
Zanzibar offers pristine beaches, coral reefs, delicious seafood and plenty of fun in the sun. Don’t miss your opportunity to experience this slice of paradise first-hand.
Valid for travel:
Reef & Beach Resort
Standard Promo Room
28 April 2018 – 25 May 2018 R9,999
8 July 2018 – 18 July 2018 R11,900
22 August 2018 – 03 September 2018 R11,900
24 September – 02 October 2018 R11,900
Paradise Beach Resort
05 April 2018 – 19 April 2018 R10,400
04 May 2018 – 11 May 2018 R10,400
16 May 2018 – 29 May 2018 R10,400
30 June 2018 – 10 July 2018 R14,200
17 July 2018 – 26 July 2018 R14,200
21 August 2018 – 03 September 2018 R14,200
26 September 2018 – 02 October 2018 R14,200
Alternative dates and upgrades to other rooms are available at an additional charge and subject to availability.
Children of all ages are welcome, enquire for price.
- Deal is valid for two people on a sharing basis.
- Booking is essential and subject to availability.
- Price is for two people sharing and subject to currency fluctuations and block out periods.
- Prices correct at time of print.
- Flights are available from R5200 per person return including taxes
- Valid for RSA residents only. Passports will be required.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders)
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board. This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out.
- Cancellation of 100% will be charged once the booking is confirmed.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation. T&C apply. E&OE.
- Kids Policy: This promo is for two people only
- Price includes: Accommodation, full board (breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner and drinks) and airport transfers.
- Excludes flights and items of a personal nature.
- Full payment is due within 24 hours of booking.
- Rooms Applicable:Standard promo rooms.
- Please note, images may be a representation.
Some of us like holidays comprising of adventures and explorations while others prefer to relax and rejuvenate in their time off. If your ideal holiday includes a bit of both, then you’ll love a getaway to Zanzibar.
How to spend your time
- Lounge in deckchairs around the pool.
- Explore the underwater world snorkelling – the resort is near a coral reef, so you’re bound to see a lot.
- Go swimming – at high tide you have an alternative access to the sea from the jetty and at half or low tide, you need a little walk to reach the ocean.
- Take long strolls on the beach.
- Explore Jambiani Village, located 7km away. Take the time to see how the locals live.
- Play beach volleyball, football, beach tennis and ping pong – can all be arranged by the hotel.
- See the regions best attractions on day trips – The Spice Farm, Prison Island, and The Dolphins – with qualified guides on half or full day tours and safaris (book ahead of time). The resident assistant can organise your day trips and assist with any queries you may have.
- Book a diving course; the hotel offers a complete range of PADI scuba diving training classes from beginning to advanced.
Days are spent at leisure
About Reef and Beach Resort
Reef & Beach Resort is a spacious holiday complex by the sea with over 600 metres of sea front. The beaches are pristine, and the ocean is clear blue.
They are located close to the reef and always have a fresh breeze from the Indian Ocean, where you will be surrounded by the best service possible, in perfect harmony with nature.
The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and come with Zanzibar-style furniture. There’s an ensuite bathroom equipped with a shower.
The resort features a swimming pool, a sun lounger, a jetty that extends out onto the ocean, and a restaurant that serves a variety of African and Indian cuisine, as well as seafood.
About Paradise Beach Resort
Swimming is possible at high and half tide and you have an alternative access to the sea from the jetty, that has steps into the ocean. The sand is soft, white and very relaxing to walk on.
There is a second beach… The coral reef is closer to the shore, and the ocean is slightly deeper, making it easier to walk on at low tide. The colour of the water is turquoise and clean and it is a delight to swim in. There is a bar, bathroom and sunbeds at the second beach and for all guests there is a free daily shuttle service available.
The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and come with Zanzibar-style furniture. There’s a fully equipped bathroom.
The resort features two swimming pools and a children’s pool, white sand low-high tide beach, gymnasium, spa & massage area together with various bars and restaurants.