Victoria Falls and Chobe Safari
From USD 2,572 per person
ZAR 31,662.22 (approximately, depending on exchange rate at time of booking)
6 Nights’ super combo
Luxurious hotels, lodges and restaurants are located in the iconic destinations of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, and Chobe, Botswana. They are renowned for their spectacular surrounds offering panoramic views, wildlife sightings and stunning sunsets to provide you with that unforgettable African experience!
• 3 nights accommodation on Bed & Breakfast basis at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
• 3 nights accommodation on All Inclusive basis at Ngoma Safari Lodge
• Road transfer VFA – VFSL or vice versa
• Return road transfer VFA/VFSL – Kazungula Border
• Return road transfer Kasane Airport or Kazungula borders (Zimbabwe or Zambia) to Ngoma Safari Lodge
NB. No refunds are given for any services or inclusions not utilised
• 2x dinners at MaKuwa-Kuwa (Table d’Hote)
• 1x dinner at The Boma – Dinner and Drum Show
• 2x Vulture Culture lunches at MaKuwa-Kuwa (Table d’Hote)
• Sunset Cruise (luxury deck – Zambezi Explorer)
• Guided Tour of the Falls
• 2% Government Levy and 15% VAT on accommodation BB rates
• Fully Inclusive including up to 4 activities per day
• Local brand drinks
• National Parks Fees, Community Levy, 10 Botswana Pula Govt Bed Levy & 12% VAT as currently legislated
Laundry & drinks at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Rainforest Fee for Tour of The Falls at $30pp as at 17/09/2015
National Parks River Usage Fee for Sunset Cruise at $10pp as at 17/09/2015
Premium drinks at Ngoma Safari Lodge
Items of a personal nature e.g. shop purchases not included
No children under 10 years.
Children aged 10 and 11 years pay 50% of the adult rate.
Children aged 12 years and above pay adult rate.
All transfers are Seat-in-Bus and not private. Minimum 2 passengers on all transfers We reserve the right to change these rates in accordance with changes of legislation