Royal Island Maldives
From USD240 per unit per night (approximately ZAR3,243.12 depending on exchange rate at time of booking)
Come experience the Maldives you’ve always dreamt of at Royal Island Resort & Spa. Amidst the sparkling jewels of the Indian Ocean, our exquisite Maldives luxury hotel shines and dazzles above all. Indulge and immerse yourself in a colourful journey of discovery, where shores lined with luxuriant banyans and lush palms yield to a majestic underwater world that will render you speechless. Enjoy unmatched services and facilities, including the lavish Araamu Spa and a fabulous selection of restaurants and bars . Relax and unwind with a vast selection of resort activities , including a fully equipped gymnasium, tennis, and squash to scuba diving and water skiing . All of this awaits you at our Maldives luxury resort – just let us show you the way.
- Morning Fishing
- Night Fishing
- Big Game Fishing
- Sunset Cocktail Trips
- Half day and full day Island hopping
- Private picnic in Sand bank
- Snorkeling Trips
- Banana Riding
- Boat Hire (half-day/ full-day)
- Black Ice
- Catamaran sailing
- Fun tubing
- Glass bottom boat
- Kite Surfing
- Rocking Roll/ Eagle
- Tri Marin Sailing
- Wake board
- Water Scooter/ Jet ski
- Zipper & Hornet
- Dolphin excursions
- Speed boat rental
- Life jacket rental
Sports & Recreation
- Billiard/ snooker
- Table Tennis
- Floodlit Tennis
- Indoor Badminton
All land sports are free of charge, except floodlit tennis after 18:00hrs
A live band, Cultural Shows, Crab Race and Discotheque are some of the entertainment available in the main bar for our guests in the evening.
Health & Wellness
Araamu Spa offers classic treatments such as local & international massages, facials & body treatments, and Ayurvedic treatments drawn from the whole of Asia.
- Steam Bath
- In-house medical clinic
- Body scrub & facials
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Indian Ayurvedic Therapy
Maakana (Main) Restaurant: All meals are served
- Breakfast : 0730 – 1000 HRS
- Lunch : 1230 – 1400 HRS
- Dinner : 1930 – 2100 HRS
Raabondhi Restaurant: Ala’Carte Restaurant
- Open Hours: 1100 – 2300 HRS
Pool Bar: Ala’Carte meals and drinks
- Open Hours: 1000 – 1800 HRS
Boli Bar: Alcoholic drinks & cocktails.
- Open Hours: 24 HRS
Fun Pub: Alcoholic drinks & cocktails.
- Open Hours: 2100 – Till last guest
- Free Wi-Fi available in the Main reception, Boli Bar & Raabondhi Restaurant
- Souvenir Shop: gift items, resort wear & accessories
- Jewelry Shop
- A free form swimming pool with a separate children’s pool
- Wedding Ceremonies: Wedding vows renewal
- Arrival & Departures: The standard Check-in time is at 1300hrs. if room are available, clients are provided with their respective rooms before the standard check-in time. Check-out time is 1200hrs
- Credit facility: Open credit for all guests upon check-in.
- Currency: All charges are shown in USD. The local currency of Maldives is Rufiyaa (Mrf). However US Dollars and EURO is currency of choice
- Exchange rate: US$1.00 = Mrf 15.42
- Method of payment: VISA, Master card, AMEX, MAESTRO & JCB is accepted at the resort. Major foreign currencies are also accepted at the resort.
No itinerary is applicable. All activities are arranged at the Hotel.
Royal Island Resort
For the ultimate experience at Royal Island Resort & Spa , we recommend our spectacular Presidential Suites. We have just two – one on the sunrise tip of the island and the other on the sunset tip. A private beach, with its sparkling lagoon and uninterrupted views to the horizon, is matched only by the design and décor of our Maldives luxury accommodation. Your own butler will ensure that you feel as if you are visiting your own private island. From the dining room for eight to the king sized bedrooms, and the regally decorated lounge to the spacious verandah, swimming pool, and Jacuzzi beyond, nothing has been compromised.
Royal Garden Room