LUXURY ICONIC MADAGASCAR
From € 5,500
ZAR 84,977.75 (approximately, depending on exchange rate)
11 Nights + 1 Free Night
Available from 11/01/2018 to 10/01/2019
NOT AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY
Price: From € 5,500 per person, double occupancy
Accommodation at Tsara Komba Luxury Beach & Forest Lodge
- Listed experiences
- 11 nights, full board
- 1 free night, with breakfast
- Sea excursions on a private boat (4 to 6 persons) with a Captain and a Guide/Waiter
- Helicopter and Pilot
- Lunch and dinner on free night
- Flights and visa’s (if applicable)
- Drinks and beverages
- Items of a personal nature
- Let yourself be charmed by Nosy Faly, a sacred island that houses the burials of local dynasties. Bordered by sublime beaches, it reveals amazing landscapes between the discovery of the great mangrove and traditional fishing village.
- Visit the Millot plantation located on Grande Terre, world renowned with the great Chefs & Pastry Chefs who get their cocoa and spices there. Distillery and extraction of perfume plants to see also.
- A Double getaway to the island of Nosy Mamoko (waterfall, giant turtles, lemurs), visit the village of the baobabs on the main land, then a stop on the island of Nosy Kisimany to enjoy the beach, Picnic of the Chef, with fresh fish chased and prepared by your guide.
- Step on board a helicopter and fly over the Tsingy of the Ankarana National Park, there incredible geological formations. Then enjoy a lunch served in the heart of this exceptional environment.
- Discover the island of Tanikely with a guide, its Marine Reserve, real natural aquarium and its spectacular snorkelling.
- Enjoy a Cocktail Time by private boat in the mangrove, the only forest having its roots in the water.
- Go trekking with a guide through the forest of Nosy Komba and discover the Endemic Fauna and Flora (chameleons, butterflies, plants, birds, lemurs….) that surround the property.
- Nosy Iranja, the turtle island, its crystal clear waters and its long white tongue unveiled only at low tide is an enchantment to discover. The famous chef’s picnic will be served on the beach, before a visit to the neighbouring island Nosy Antsoha, a nature reserve of Lemurs.
- Relax with a message with essential oils from Madagascar lavished on the terrace of your Lodge.
- Test your skills during an introductory course in the handling of a traditional pirogue.
- Admire the wild coves on a charming pirogue ride around the island of Nosy Komba and discover the local handicrafts of its village.
- Enjoy a succulent candlelight “Seafood & Champagne” dinner, served on the Lover’s Deck or on the terrace of your Lodge, accompanied by a Malagasy music & dance show only for you.
Enjoy your breakfast in the privacy of your lodge. Breakfast room service is offered during your stay.
- Supplement of 1500 € per child (5 to 15 years) for the visit of The Millot Plantation & helicopter flight valid only with a minimum of 2 passengers.
- The visit of The Millot Plantation and the helicopter flight to the Ankarana Park are two activities planned on the same day. Private car with driver to join Millot Plantation, private helicopter for Ankarana. Private boat to reach the islands. All these experiences / activities are proposed with a guide.
There is no itinerary for this tour. Pick-up and drop-off can be arranged at an extra cost.
Your days are spent at your leisure and activities arranged at the Lodge.
Tsara Komba Luxury Beach & Forest Lodge
ABOUT TSARA KOMBA LODGE
Tsara Komba Lodge **** is a luxury hotel, with authentic charm and rare, in symbiosis with an exceptional Nature and biodiversity. It combines chic and exclusive atmosphere, excellent gastronomy inspired by Slow Food, personalized services, tailor-made getaways, comfortable luxury and ecology. The breath of wind, the song of the birds, the sound of the waves rock this ancient volcano covered in a lush forest, bordered by a water of an intense sapphire blue, punctuated by beautiful beaches of golden sand. The preservation of this sublime environment and citizen actions in favor of a harmonious sustainable development for the benefit of the local populations participate in the ethics of this wonderful Eco-paradise.
The Caring Luxury of Tsara Komba Eco Lodge is an amazing spiritual eco-sensitive communion with Nature. Nestled in a stunning tropical botanical garden, The Eden Garden, the eight lodges with terrace and sea views, are backed by a wild private nature reserve, home to endemic plants, lemurs, chameleons, hummingbirds, parrots, vanilla, cocoa, wild pepper. In the bay, amazing underwater beauty grounds, whales, dolphins and turtles complete the spectacle of this prodigious biodiversity. On the island of Nosy Komba, you can only go on foot, by dugout or by boat and you take the measure of another time.
Moving back to the source, you become one with this enchanting paradise.
OCEAN VIEW LODGES
Six Lodges Ocean View of 90 m², coiled in the lush tropical botanical garden, between golden beach and dense forest.
Scattered on a hillside with the ocean as the only one to face, these cozy nests are chic shelters. A dreamlike spectacle of every moment awaits you from your terrace. You enjoy the wonderful view of the bay and you feel real well-being when the delicate freshness of the forest meets the shimmering rays of the sun.
The places full of serenity, are in harmony with your deep desires of relaxation and incite your soul to travel, day and night.
The interior space is comfortable and melts with the outside thanks to wide openings that let in warm light and light breeze. Exotic smooth and soft exotic wood floors and furniture, in intense tones, match perfectly with the natural pigment shades that color the space and make it warm.Relaxation and serenity welcome you as soon as you arrive at the Lodge.
The frangipani trees of the garden embellish and deliciously permeate the atmosphere.
The Lodges have a bedroom (with a king size bed with canopy and a large mosquito net), a large bathroom, a fan, a safe. The fine cotton linen and the honeycomb woven towels, made in Madagascar, are carefully chosen. The essential oils of Madagascar with beneficial effects on well-being make up the welcome products and are also offered with a diffuser.
Services: internet via 3G key, room service, massages, baby sitting, laundry.
Possibility of adding a single bed, bringing the number of guests to 3 maximum per lodge, ideal for a couple with 1 child.
LODGES SUITE OCEAN VIEW
Two Lodges Ocean View Suite of 120 m², “feet in the water” for one, the other overlooking the beach and the bay.
Closer to the sea or closer to the stars, these exquisite and cozy boxes are real havens of peace, in close harmony with a generous nature. The vast and welcoming terraces are irresistible invitations to relax, they suggest the contemplation and the desire to discover. The interior furnishings are conducive to well-being and relaxation.
Before your eyes, in front of the beauty of the spectacle, your dreams of nature are confused with reality, day and night.
The warm tones of the exotic wood species, the pigments that color the walls borrow in the sunrise or sunset, the nuances that invite calm and serenity. The original furniture, paintings and sculptures of Malagasy artists structure the space between design and delicate ethnic character.Large openings open the dialogue between the interior volumes and the Enlightened Nature.
The lemongrass and vetiver of the garden on the edge perfume delicately the places.
The Lodges Suite(one king size bed with canopy, a large mosquito net, a fan, a desk, a safe), a large bathroom and a living room equipped with two large sofas with a mosquito net The fine cotton linen and the honeycomb woven towels, made in Madagascar, are carefully selected, and the essential oils of Madagascar with beneficial effects on well-being make up the welcome products and are also proposed with a diffuser.
Services: internet via 3G key, room service, massage, baby sitting, laundry
Possibility to convert the living room with 2 single beds, bringing the number of guests to 4 maximum, ideal for a couple with 2 children.